本文摘要:今天是一场旧题狂欢，准确的说是一场意料之中的旧题狂欢，因为新年的时候BC历年来都不喜欢工作。从难度上来看，本次的旧题是有水平的。很多题目都要动动脑子。 大陆卷 Listening 听力Section 1 一女子预定机票失败后的投诉参考答案(... ...
Section 1 一女子预定机票失败后的投诉
2.wants to buy 4 tickets: flight tickets
3.The words on the website page:error message
4.Can only take 2 children5.All of them are under 12 years old
6.She thinks it is unfair for large families and
8.Children need less:food
9.being suggested to ask manager/customer Service Officer for help
10.Reference number, GBK8422
Section 2 About farming difficulties in Canberra region
11. What are the features that affect gardening in Canberra?
A. Inland city
12. What should gardeners keep record it:
B. Number of frost
13. What about rainfall in Canberra?
14. what are the problem of soil in Canberra?
A. Stop plants getting enough water
15. E(offering shade)
16. F(inside house)
17. C(near water)
18. A(west, near fence)
19. B(ventilate;close to street)
Section 4 Build a City on Desert
Use 31 wind to cool the atmosphere
Can show electricity consumption on the 32.display
Water temperature and time in 33 shower could be regulated
Build a 34 park in the central area of town
Build a huge umbrella shaped like a 35 flower
Have a 36 fountain in front of the portal
Create electronic cars without a 37. driver
Use the 38 ash to make the concrete solid
Use glass 39 mirrors to collect sunlight
In the future, buildings with lowest 40. carbon emission.
Passage 1 脸盲症
Passage 2 史前动物灭绝
Passage 3 游乐园设备
When new towns are planned, it is important to build more public parks or sports facilities than shopping centers for people to spend their free time. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Section 1 Poppy mountain watching
The poppies will be at their best at the end of the 1.month
The poppies on the hills are 2.orange in color
The reserve is located to the 3.southeast of Lakeside
The best time for photography is mid-afternoon
Wear 4.trousers because of rattlesnakes
Section 2 About a Radio Station
11. which type of programmer is most popular?
C. Language programmers
12. which skills do school groups generally have problems with?
A. Organizational skills
13. According to the speaker, the main purpose of Towntalk FM is to?
B. involve local community
14. where was the station hold at the beginning?
15. Cafe is behind the reception=C
16. Store room next to the wash room=B
17. Training studio is at the end of left hand side=G
18. Main studio is next to the corner=D
19. Control room next to the main studio=H
20. Waiting room beside cleaning room and opposite to the control room=E
Section 3 Language Learning Project
21. the language project depended on?
B. ecording equipment in every room
22. Ben is unsure about the technology of Language Learning Project because the child
C. wasn’t able to give permission
23. according to Ben, parents’ use of simplified language
D. may not affect children language development
24. what is the problem Maltilma figured about the data analysis?
C. it could have many applications
25. why does Maltilma prefer to learn a foreign language?
B. getting words and phrases she could use.
26. why does Ben use the Role-play approach in his language learning?
A. He want to put the grammar into a context.
27-28）What are the approaches that have been used in Ben and Matilma researches?
29-30）What are the main difficulties for Ben research with data collection?
A. a technical error
Section 4 The growth of cities
People also find that cheap construction results in the problem of 31.noise in apartment
A wide choice of 32 entertainment options
Greater population density results in Better 33 envirnment
One city with a population of 8 million people has less 34.infrastructures than a city with a population of 4 million people
The factor or 37.history can also influence the development of city
Use new power like coal new power like solar power as a source of 38 electricity
Increase 15% of the size of the 39.wages of the richer population
Passage 1 澳洲水资源
Passage 2 动物冬眠
Passage 3 福尔摩斯
The environmental problem in the world can not be solved by ordinary people because what they can do is too little. And it is also the responsibility of politicians. To what extent do you agree or disagree?