本文摘要:2017年6月四六级考试全三套答案+估分标准新鲜出炉！下面是我为大家整理出的2017年6月四六级全三套答案+估分标准，在评论中许个四六级必过的愿吧，心诚则灵哦！四级听力（三套答案一致，但是选项不一致，请不用担心）1. B) The test... ...
1. B) The test driver made a wrong judgment.
2. D) They have generally done quite well.
3. A) He works at a national park.
4. B) They were making a lot of noise.
5. A) The discovery of a new species of snake.
6. C) A snake crawled onto his head in his sleep.
7. D) From its color.
8. C) His flight is leaving in less than 2 hours.
9. B) By credit card.
10. A) Give him a receipt.
11. D) Posting a comment on the hotel’s webpage.
12. C) He has stopped making terrible faces.
13. D) Warn him of danger by making up a story.
14. A) They could break people’s legs.
15. B) One would have to shave their head to remove a bat in their hair.
16. C) Everything seemed to be changing.
17. A) Meeting people.
18. D) He was a young student in the 1960s.
19. B) They avoid looking at them.
20. C) It focuses its eyes on their mouths.
21. B) By taking in their .
22. D) They resort to different means to survive the bitter cold.
23. C) They consume the energy stored before the long sleep.
24. A) By storing enough food beforehand.
25. C) To stay safe.
Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write an advertisement on your campus website to sell a computer you used at college. Your advertisement may include its brand, specifications/features, condition and prices, and your contact information. You should write at least 120 words but no more than 180 words.
With the life in university becoming increasingly busier, a computer can play a critical and crucial role in the study and connection of college students. However, we, as college students without much money, may find entirely new computers difficult to afford. Therefore, my computer may be an available option for you to take into consideration.
The features of my computer are as follows. To begin with, it is a Dell laptop which was bought three years ago at the price of 5500 RMB. Besides, its weight is less than one kilogram and therefore, it is convenient to bring it to anywhere you want. Finally, compared with other counterparts in digital markets, its performance can be regarded as fantastic due to the dual-core processor and high-performance video card. Therefore, it is exceedingly easy for you to play prevalent online games ranging from the Defence of the Ancient to League of Legend.
The price of my valuable laptop is 2500 RMB. You can contact me at 123456789 or send emails to email@example.com more detailed information.
26. I - relatively
27. N - surprisingly
28. M - suggest
29. C - direct
30. O - test
31. J - remains
32. E - including
33. L - staple
34. A - arrived
35. G - raw
Beer recipes change over time. Hops, for example—which give many a modern brewskis its bitter, citrusy flavor—are a relatively recent addition to the beverage, first mentioned in reference to brewing in the ninth century. Now, researchers have found a surprising ingredient in residue from 5000-year-old beer brewing equipment. While excavating two pits at a site in the central plains of China, scientists discovered pottery fragments from pots, funnels, amphorae, and stoves (stove fragment pictured). The different shapes of the containers suggest they were used to brew, filter, and store beer—they may be ancient “beer-making toolkits,” and the earliest direct evidence of beer brewing in China, the researchers report online today in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. To test that hypothesis, the team examined the yellowish, dried dregs inside the vessels. About a third of the starch grains they found were pitted, swollen, folded, or distorted—types of mangling that can occur during the malting and mashing needed to make beer. The majority of the grains—about 80%—were from cereal crops like millet and barley, and about 10% were bits of tubers, including yam and lily, which would have sweetened the brew, the scientists say. Barley was an unexpected find: The crop was domesticated in western Eurasia and didn’t become a staple food in central China until about 2000 years ago, according to the researchers. Based on that timing, they suggest barley may have arrived in the region not as food, but as fodder for brewing beer.
The Pearl River, an extensive river systeminsouthern China, flows through Guangzhou City. Itis China’s third-longestriver, only after theYangtze Riverand theYellow River. The Pearl River Delta (PRD) is one of the most developed regions in China with an area of about 11,000 square kilometers. It is the largest urban area in the world in both size and population.The nine largest cities of PRDhave a combined population of over 57 million.Since the reform and opening up (economic liberalization) was adopted by the Chinese governmentin the late 1970s, the Delta has become one of the leading economic regions and a major manufacturing center of China and the world.
33. J preventing
34. N sufficient
35. F increased
As if you needed another reason to hate the gym, it now turns out that exercise can exhaust not only your muscles, but also your eyes. Fear not, however, for coffee can perk them right up again. During vigorous exercise, our muscles tire as they run out of fuel and build upwaste products. Muscle performance can also be affected by a phenomenon called “central fatigue,” in which an imbalance in the body’s chemical messengers prevents the central nervous system from directing muscle movements effectively. It was not known, however, whether central fatigue might also affect motor systems not directly involved in the exercise itself—such as those that move the eyes. To find out, researchers gave 11 volunteers a carbohydrate solution either with a moderate dose of caffeine—which is known to stimulate the central nervous system—or as a placebo without, during 3 hours of cycling. After exercising, the scientists tested the cyclists with eye-tracking cameras to see how well their brains could still control their visual system.The team found that exercise reduced the speed of rapid eye movements by about 8%, preventing their ability to capture new visual information. The caffeine—the equivalent of two strong cups of coffee—was sufficient to counteract this effect, with some
cyclists even displaying increased eye movement speeds, the team reports today in Scientific Reports. So it might be a good idea to get someone else to drive you home after that marathon.
46. A) Britons have cut their spending on it.
47. B) It will remain gloomy.
48. C) Luxurious features add much to the price.
49. A) They are particular about the quality of toilet paper.
50. D) Environmental protection is not much of a concern when Britons buy toilet paper.
51. B) She succeeded in quitting smoking abruptly.
52. D) They were offered nicotine replacements.
53. C) It is encouraging.
54. C) requires a lot of patience.
55. A) They find it even more difficult.
The Yangtze River is the longest river in Asia and the third-longest in the world. It flows through a wide array of ecosystems and is habitat to several endemic and endangered species. The Yangtze River drains one-fifth of the land area of the People’s Republic of China (PRC). Its river basin is home to one-third of the country’s population. The Yangtze plays a large role in the history, culture and economy of China. The Yangtze River Delta generates as much as 20% of the PRC’s GDP. For thousands of years, the river has been used for water, irrigation and industrial production. The largest hydro-electric power station in the world is located in the River.
Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write an advertisement on your campus website to sell a bicycle you used at college. Your advertisement may include its brand, features, condition and price, and your contact information. You should write at least 120 words but no more than 180 words.
With the district of university becoming increasingly larger , students in growing numbers tend to choose a bicycle as a main way to commute. However, we, as college students without much money, may find entirely new bicycles difficult to afford. Therefore, my bicycle may be an available option for you to take into consideration.
The features of my bicycle are as follows. To begin with, it is a Giant mountain bike which was bought three years ago at the price of 1500 RMB. Besides, the color of my bike is bright blue and it is easy for you to draw others attention when you ride it. Finally, compared with other counterparts in markets, its performance can be regarded as fantastic owing to a comfortable cushion and an effective breaking system.
The price of my mountain bike is 900 RMB. You can contact me at 123456789 or send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org for more detailed information. If you truly need a bike do not hesitate to contact me.
The Yellow River ranks the third longest in Asia and the sixth longest in the world. The word “yellow” describes the perennial color of the muddy water. The Yellow River, one of several rivers for China to live on, originates from Qinghai province，flows through nine provinces, and finally pours into the Bohai Sea. The river basin is not only the birth place of ancient Chinese civilization，but also the most prosperous region in the early history of China. However, due to the frequent devastating floods, it has caused many disasters. In the past few decades, the government has taken various measures to prevent disasters.
1. B) Having friendly colleagues.
2. B) 20%.
3. A) Those of a small size.
4. C) They can better balance work and life.
5. D) It is a collection of photos.
6. C) When taking pictures for a concert catalogue.
7. A) The entire European coastline will be submerged.
8. D) Tourists use wooden paths to reach their hotels in the morning.
9. C) They spend too much time anticipating their defeat.
10. D) Thinking has the same effect on the nervous system as doing.
11. C) Picture themselves succeeding.
12. B) She won her first jury trial.
13. C) It helps people to avoid developing breast cancer.
14. D) It tracked their eating habits since their adolescence.
15. A) Fiber may help to reduce hormones in the body.
16. B) Conducting research on consumer behaviour.
17. D) It is an act of socialising.
18. A) They spent a week studying their own purchasing behavior.
19. D) It is likely to give up paper money in the near future.
20. C) Whether the absence of physical currency causes a person to spend more.
21. C) The restaurant car accepted cash only.
22. B) By drawing money week by week.
23. B) Chronic hunger.
24. B) About half of them are unintended.
25. A) It is essential to the wellbeing of all species on earth.
Directions: Suppose you are asked to give advice on whether to attend college at home or abroad, write an essay to state your opinion. You are required to write at least 150 words but no more than 200 words.
Living in a world which is full of changes and challenges,we are confronted with new problems every single day. Of all the issues, one might disturb the students the most, and it is if we have two options: to attend college at home or abroad. As for me, I prefer to choose the latter.
Why ,you may wonder , should I would like to study abroad ? The reasons responsible for it can be listed as follows.
Among the most important reasons cited by people is that to study abroad，directly or indirectly，can not only broaden our eyes and enrich our life experience，which is of great importance in one’s growth.
What’s more，to attend college abroad can give us an independent personality and more globalized vision towards the world, if it were not for those two attributes, how could we achieve great goals in this dog-eat-dog world .
Above all, in such a society where emphasis，more often than not ， is laid on quality of education and information, to study abroad , if we had the chance, must be a good choice.
To study abroad, so at least it seems to me, is preferable for those who have the ability to afford the fees, in the process of which we will develop an innovative thought mode .
As a proverb goes, there is no difficulty that an innovative thought mode can not solve, no door that an innovative thought mode can not open, no mountain that an innovative thought mode can not surmount.
Directions: Suppose you are asked to give advice on whether to major in humanities or science, write an essay to state your opinion. You are required to write at least 150 words but no more than 200 words.
Living in a world which is full of changes and challenges,we are confronted with new problems every single day. Of all the issues, one might concern the high school graduates the most, and it is if there are two options: to major in science or humanities. As for me, I prefer the latter.
Why,you may wonder, should I prefer to major in humanities. The reasons responsible for it can be listed as follows .
Among the most important reasons cited by people is that to major in humanities，directly or indirectly，can not only enrich our basic knowledge about the diversified culture but also sharpen one’s insight in daily routine，which is of great importance in one’s growth.
What’s more, to study humanities can give us an independent personality and a deeper vision towards the world, if it were not for those two attributes, how could we achieve great goals in this dog-eat-dog world.
Above all, in such a society where emphasis，more often than not，is laid on the depth of one’s thought, to choose humanities as one’s major, must be the best way .
To major humanities, so at least it seems to me, is preferable for college students, if they had the chance, in the process of which we will develop an innovative thought mode.
As a proverb goes ,there is no difficulty that an innovative thought mode can not solve, no door that an innovative thought mode can not open, no mountain that an innovative thought mode can not surmount.
In recent years, it is a truth universally acknowledged that teenagers in mounting numbers start to discuss about whether to attend a vocational college or a university in our highly modernized and industrialized society. As for me, I am in favor of the former idea.
So conspicuous are the impacts of attending a vocational college that I would like to explore the following aspects. To begin with, by no means can we deny that the skills or techniques learnt from vocational colleges serve as a critical role in the process of job-hunting. According to a recent study conducted by CCTV, every 7 out of 10 HR managers responding to the questionnaire claimed that they preferred to hire employees with specific skills. Moreover, the rapid growth of the number of students who have received vocational training makes it possible to promote the development of the industry, the importance of which shall never be neglected.
Teenagers, in conclusion, are supposed to make a wise choice about their future depending on their own hobbies, merits and ideas. Only when the advice above is literally put into effect can they expect to become better selves in the foreseeable future.
The Song dynasty began from 960 and ended in 1279. During the period, China had witnessed huge growth in the economy, making it the most advanced economy in the world. Science and technology, philosophy and mathematics also flourished at that time. In the Song dynasty, China was the first country in the world to issue paper money, use gunpowder and invent movable-type printing. With rapidly increasing population, more and more people moved into the city, in which entertainment venues were very busy. People could enjoy various social life, getting together to appreciate and trade precious artworks. The Song dynasty also enjoyed an advanced government system in the world. Allof the government officials were selected and appointed through the competitive examination.
The Ming dynasty, which ruled China for 276 years, was described as one of the greatest ages with ordered governance and stable society. During the period, the development of handicraft industry promoted market economy and urbanization. A large number of commodities, including wine and silk, were sold on the market. At the same time, many foreign goods were also imported, such as clock and tobacco. Beijing, Nanjing, Yangzhou and Suzhou became such a large business center respectively. In the Ming dynasty, the fleet led by Zheng He conducted seven major expeditions into the Indian Ocean. Besides, what is worth mentioning is that three of Four Great Classic Novels of Chinese literature were written in the Ming dynasty.
The Tang dynasty, which began from 618 and ended in 907, is the most glorious period in the Chinese history. After three hundred years of development, China of the Tang dynasty became the most prosperous country around the world, the capital of which, Chang’an, was the biggest city in the world. In the Tang dynasty, the economy developed, the business prospered, the social order was stable and even the border was open to the outside world. The wealth increased because of urbanization, art and literature also flourished. Both Li Bai and Du Fu were poets who were well known for their simple and natural poems. Their poems touched the heart of scholars and ordinary people. Even today, many of their poems are still widely read and recited by children and adults.
36. H) Successful team leaders know exactly where the team should go and are able to take prompt action.
37. D) Decentralization of authority was also found to be more effective in military operations.
38. B) In many companies, the conventional form of organization is giving way to a network of teams.
39. J) Members of poorly managed teams are easily distracted from their work.
40. G) Teamwork is most effective when team members share the same culture.
41. A) According to a report by Deloitte, teamwork is becoming increasingly popular among companies.
42. F) Some team members find it hard to agree on questions like
membership and the team's purpose.
43. E) Some scholars think teamwork may not always be reliable, despite its potential to work wonders.
44. I) To ensure employee's commitment, it is advisable to give them more flexibility as to where and how they work.
45. C) Product transitions take much less time now than in the past.
36. Working-class parents teach their children to be obedient and show respect to adults.
37. American parents, whether rich or poor, have similar expectations of their children despite different ways of parenting.
38. While rich parents are more concerned with their children’s psychological well-being, poor parents are more worried about their children’s safety.
39. The increasing differences in child rearing between rich and poor families reflect growing social inequality.
40. Parenting approaches of working-class and affluent families both have advantages.
41. Higher-income families and working-class families now tend to live in different neighborhoods.
42. Physical punishment is used much less by well-educated parents.
43. Ms.Lareau doesn’t believe participating in fewer after-class activities will negatively affect children’s development.
44. Wealthy parents are concerned about their children’s mental health and busy schedules.
45. Some socioeconomic differences in child rearing have shrunk in the past ten years.
46. [A] It’s backed by a campus spending analysis.
47. [B] Facilities management by colleges is more cost-effective.
48. [C] render a number of campus workers jobless
49. [A] The outsourcing plan is not yet finalized.
50. [D] He opposed the governor’s plan to reconstruct the college board system.
51. [B] It was unaffordable for ordinary people.
52. [C] They were versed in literature and interested in art.
53. [D] They gained some knowledge of classical art and architecture.
54. [B] Europe hardly had any museums before the 19th century.
55. [A] There appeared more and more Roman-style buildings