1. I e______to be back in two days. Let's talk about the problem then.
2.The job r______ a college degree and a knowledge of computers.
3. Scientists say 60 minutes of p______ activity every day is enough for you to stay healthy.
4.If you don't warm up properly, exercise may do more h______than good.
5. Kevin tries to keep f______by swimming for an hour each day.
二、根据句意, 选择恰当的短语, 并用其适当形式填空。
thanks to, say no to, health care, put on, once in a while
1. My father usually goes to work by car, but________he rides a bike.
2. The government should provide the left-behind children with good ______.
3. Ben______a lot of weight since he graduated from university.
4. To improve your sleep, you'd better______coffee.
5. ______John and his team, we managed to finish the task on time.
Exercise is very important. If you make a(n)__1__to do exercise for thirty minutes a day, you can __2__ to be in good__3__. However, if you are always sitting on the__4__ and do no exercise at all, you will put on weight and__5__your health.
一、1. expect 2.requires 3.physical 4.harm 5.fit
二、1.once in a while 2.health care 3.has put on 4.say no to 5.Thanks to
三、1.effort 2.expect 3.health 4.sofa 5.harm
四、1. I think teenagers should say no to drinking/refuse to drink.
2. He comes to our room to read books once in a while.
3. Thanks to my English teacher, I have made great progress in English.
4. In order to/To keep fit/healthy, you have to walk at least 10,000 steps every day.
5.It's important for teenagers to get about eight hours'sleep a night.